Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client, a Swiss Bank, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to work on a temporary project in Zurich.
Senior .NET Developer
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Duration: tbd
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- ensure high quality service to customers while transitioning from an on-premise solution to a state of the art cloud based solution
- develop a strong team through coaching and mentoring of team members
- participating in coding especially on challenging tasks, design and code reviews etc.
- ensure the quality of deliverables, making sure these are well implemented & tested using best practices in coding, automation, integration and testing
- proactively identify gaps, propose and implement DevOPS CD/CI related improvements where applicable
- collaborate and work with architects, SMEs, business representatives for successful programs delivery
- deliver using Agile methodologies, by turning business requirements into sprints
You'll be working in the Robotics team, as part of the Technology division in Zurich. We provide central platforms and components supporting the robotic initiatives through the firm. As technical lead, you'll play an important role in ensuring the continued success of RPA and other business automations.
Your experience and skills
- large-scale enterprise, object-oriented design experience
- knowledge of distributed computing and low-latency, multi threaded solutions
- 5+ professional experience years as a .NET senior developer/technical lead/architect on web-based applications
- 3+ year's experience with web services, micro services. Nice to have experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure functions
- any RPA experience is a plus
- experience defining application architecture for global, large scale enterprise solutions
- design, plan and deliver solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- fluent in English
Please apply online or contact Nadja directly.