Senior Full Stack Developer (Java)
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Scope AT Limited
Java/Java 8, Data Structure, algorithms and Spring
As a Senior Java Developer, you will:
- Understand the requirements; designing, developing and delivering robust, high performance and scalable software solutions
- Work with Java 8 and all its features
- Work with Spring Boot and other Spring modules ( web, data, security, batch) or any other dependency injection framework
- Work with (and configure) Distributed databases based on Apache Ignite
- Interact with Big data, micro services, APIs and have a strong focus on performance and Real Time analytics
- Design and develop various database queries, scripts and tables to pull, clean, arrange and persist risk management data
- Own delivery and take responsibility of milestones
- Have a BDD approach (Cucumber), as well as design and develop automated unit, integration, and regression tests
Candidate should be hands on with Java/Java 8, Data structure, algorithms and Spring
IBOR or Rates Derivatives or IB is a must also.
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, which may contain personal information. Please refer to our Privacy Notice to understand how we process this information. In short, in order to supply you with work finding services, we will hold and process your personal data, and only with your express permission we will share this personal data with a client (or a third party working on behalf of the client) by email or by upload to the Client/third parties vendor management system. By giving us permission to send your CV to a client, this constitutes permission to share the personal data that would be necessary to consider your application, interview you (Phone/video/face to face) and if successful hire you. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at our website.