Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Vynyl - High-Fidelity Software & Design
Vynyl delivers high-fidelity software, design, and product solutions for clients across a wide spectrum of industries and needs. Recent projects include applications that: power the #1 snow sports app, enable early diagnosis of debilitating medical conditions with unprecedented accuracy, safely transport special needs schoolchildren, keep skiers safe from avalanches, perform sophisticated geo-spatial and demographic data analysis to make important decisions about capital projects, and change the face of the sharing economy.
We are laser-focused on our clients' success while striving to perform our work in a sustainable way that makes time for professional development.
As a .NET Developer, you'll be working with a group of project managers, producers, designers, QA analysts, and other engineers to build great software and sustainable infrastructure on behalf of our clients. You'll be responsible for contributing to the overall technical leadership within your team and the firm as a whole. You should join the VYNYL team if you are:
* A great communicator and collaborator
* Quality focused
* Comfortable with change, as each project presents new challenges and opportunities
* Achievement oriented
Vynyl is looking for .NET Developers to help us build the next generation of business applications using cutting-edge technologies.
You will primarily work on:
* Building enterprise-level software using .NET Core and C#.
* Integrating with legacy systems while creating newer solutions.
* Expert level production experience with .NET Core and C#
* Expert in OOP development concepts with strong knowledge of Engineering Principles (SRP,DRY,DI,KISS,SoC,etc).
* Expert in T-SQL and MSSQL Databases.
* Strong working knowledge of the following:
* Entity Framework
* Unit Testing (nUnit,xUnit, etc)
* Dependency Injection (Unity, Ninject, Castle Windsor, etc)
* Bonus Experience
* Microservices architecture
* AWS knowledge
* Build Automation (NPM, Gulp, Grunt, etc)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.