Cyber Security Architect
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Cyber Security Architect - Brussels
One of my clients is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Architect for a short term contract based in Brussels.
- strong core experience in Network Security.
- Hands on Experience in Fortinet Analyzer, Forti manager, Fotrigate Firewalls, Forti Authenticator.
- Solid understanding of Security and DMZ concepts and Firewall rule management.
- Configuring Site to site and Remote access VPN connections with partners.
- Should have good understanding of ITIL process.
- Work on escalated Incidents and document the resolution for future references
- Should Have good understanding of Routing Concept
- Review, validate and implement Customer approved security policies
- Patching and Updating of minor version patch released by security device vendors
- Enforcing best practices surrounding security incident response
- Outbreak remediation support on security devices from various security threats. Participate in root cause analysis for major security outbreaks
- IPS Signature Fine tuning and updates
- IDS/IPS health check
- All Firewall/IPS device logs is assumed to be forwarded to SIEM solution and the security events monitoring for all the platform will be done through SIEM only
- Perform troubleshooting/Investigation for security incidents related to VPN
- Provide report on user access time, resource access, successful and unsuccessful attempts etc.
- Should be able to fine-tune IPS policy.
- Should have knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite and related security concerns.
- Having Fortigate certication will be an added advantage
- Remote working is also an option