Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by TEKsystems
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Basel area, is now looking for a Business Analyst.
This is a contract starting ASAP.
- Works closely with the Product and Technical team to manage and optimise the flow of product
- Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology
- Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Encourage collaboration between teams and Solution Architects/Engineering
- Work with the Release Train Engineer on program execution and operational excellence
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos
- Identify gaps in process and skills and help bridge the transition of the organisation to scaled agile
- 5+ year's experience in technical business analysis
- 4+ years project development experience on an Agile Team
- Experience with Lab Notebook, Lab research
- Must be strong in writing/managing user stories and understand best practices for agile project management tools
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry (GxP) - is a plus
- Experience with deployment of cloud and SaaS solutions - is a plus
- Has successfully led large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in multiple locations) from concept to delivery
- Strong skills in leading teams, problem-solving, influencing, teamwork, initiative and communication
- Fluent English skills
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.