Network Engineer NNMi - The Hague
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Trilogy International
Trilogy's exciting international Government Institution client are looking for a Network Engineer with experience with Network Node Manager (NNMi) - NNMi is mainly used by the operators on the bridge (24/7) to receive alerts upon incident. The role will be on-Site with Some Remote working options.
Rate: 450 Euros/day
Location: The Hague
Contract: 6 months extendable
The main tasks are:
- Ensure the availability of the application 24/7 to the operators.
- Maintain the topology of the network and the list of nodes monitored so that they always reflect the real state of the network.
- Update the configuration of incidents (manage MIB files, traps, custom polling, correlation ) so that alarms displayed to the operators are accurate and leasable (no flooding)
- Proactively follow up the changes implemented by the network team and update the monitoring accordingly
- Follow up upgrades and patches released by the vendor and implement them regularly.
- Upon issue within NNMi, contact the vendor's support (MicroFocus) and implement the appropriate fix or workaround.
- Provide 1st level support and knowledge transfer to the operators and the network team upon request.
If you are interested please send your CV.