Azure Cloud Networking Engineer
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Trilogy International
Currently supporting a key client based in Netherlands who are looking to expand their digital IT team and are looking to bring onboard a new consultant as part of their Cloud team.
My client are looking for someone with the following expertise:
- Good knowledge of the IP protocol, routing concept, Firewalling and DNS
- Capacity to configure network and security related resources in Azure (eg VNet, Subnets, Routes, Network Security Group, Application Security Group, Firewalls)
- Good understanding of the distributed Firewall concept and its implications.
- Capacity to analyse and troubleshooting connectivity and performance problems in a software defined environment
- Experience in implementing changes and providing support in a network hybrid environment (software defined network and hardware based network)
- Good communication skills on technical and on technical subjects.
The client are looking for someone that is happy to work onsite but then will be given some remote options.
If interested, please apply for immediate consideration
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€400 - €440 Daily
€625 - €625 Daily
€450 - €450 Daily