Digital Endpoint Manager
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Experis AG
Digital Endpoint Manager
Experis recognises you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup we have access to a huge network of opportunities, and we'll connect you to the roles that will accelerate your career.
My client is one of the fastest growing pharma businesses in Switzerland and is looking for a Digital Solutions Manager for its office in Basel. My client is requesting a highly skilled individual who specializes in Digital Endpoints and can meet target deadlines.
As a Digital Solutions Manager, you will be responsible for the deployment of digital endpoints in Global Drug Development clinical trials.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing and engaging with key stakeholders from clinical trial teams to understand the trial needs
- Providing subject matter expertise, advice, recommendations and input on deploying Digital Endpoints to meet the needs of each trial
- Developing, driving, and managing required activities to support and de-risk digital endpoints in trials: eg literature reviews, observational studies, vendor management, rapid sensor testing, observational studies, etc
- Providing analytics expertise to ensure effective data management, algorithm development and statistical analysis supports the objectives of the trials, etc,
- Assuring quality of Digital Endpoints (DE) team output on key materials, such as Briefing Books, SAPs, internal documentation
- Monitor and escalate risks and issues to the DE Digital Solutions Director and Digital Program Head as needed
- Coordinating with other relevant functions (ie - Regulatory Affairs, Data Operations) to ensure successful end-to-end deployment of digital endpoints
- Participate in all weekly DE meetings and actively contribute to knowledge sharing on the team
- Advanced degree in data science, medicine or a related scientific subject
- 5+ years' experience working in Digital Endpoints (or a related field)
- Work in drug development and/or clinical trials is considered an asset
- Proven experience in strategic program management, preferably in deploying digital endpoints in big Pharma
- Reliable, constructive communication skills, good listening skills, willing to share information, willing to cooperate and help, flexible. Breaks down barriers to teamwork at organizational levels
- Self-starter, can work independently and has the ability to prioritize across multiple competing tasks and objectives
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Adept at creating and writing business presentations, including storyboarding
- Exceptional business communication abilities, especially in written and presentation form
- Fluent in English
Duration: October 1st 2020 to March 31st 2021
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alex Russell.