Software Engineer, Senior
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Infor
Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Greenville, SC
The QA Analyst's primary responsibilities include software testing design, planning, writing and test execution for a variety of enterprise applications.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Develop product and integration test cases focused on product requirements.
- Conduct system, integration and regression testing mostly focused on application.
- Submit defects based on execution of test plan.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with other teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Report on test case status as required.
- The individual will also work closely with developers, project managers and Product QA teams executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution
What You Will Need:
- BS in Computer Science or related experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in product testing applications and interfaces
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience testing J2EE, web-based applications
- 1+ years experience with SQL Server
- Self-directed, team oriented, detail oriented, and be flexible in a very dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Reservation or Rental Application knowledge
- Experience in web services testing using Postman or other REST client toolset
- Experience testing interfaces with XML, JSON, SOAP, REST
- Experience trouble-shooting interface issues
- Experience working with teams based in multiple geographies
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societiesu2014such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and tolerationu2014we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at and/or .
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .
Jobs Rated Reports for Software Engineer
- The Best Jobs in IT in 2017
- The Best Jobs of 2017
- Jobs Rated Report 2017
- Great Jobs for Military Veterans in 2017
- The Toughest Jobs to Fill in 2017
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.