Quality Control Inspector I Temp to Hire Second Shift
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Nordson Corporation
Location: Salem, New Hampshire
Date Posted: 9/14/2020
Job Code: REQ20364
The QC Inspector performs inspections according to procedures in the manufacture of medical device components.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Work in a manufacturing fast-paced environment
* Samples, sorts, measures and inspects incoming components and raw materials to specifications.
* Inspects finished product to inspection procedures.
* Inspects in-process production as required
* Label and segregate the items that don't meet requirements. Notify the supervisor and other responsible parties.
* Prepare required inspection reports
* Use of gauges, micrometers, dials calipers, steel hardness testing and other equipment.
* Assists Quality Assurance Supervisor in assorted tasks as required.
* Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Skills and Abilities
* Role: Leads, with operational focus in an area of functional expertise.
* Responsibility: Assignments are received in task oriented terms from direct supervisor.
* Scope: Receives pre-determined work assignments with specific instructions.
* Complexity: Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
* Impact: Ensures that jobs are completed on schedule following established procedures and schedules.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Start Date: contract to hire
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Nordson Corporation
Company: Nordson Corporation