Senior .NET developer
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Ebix
We are looking for a talented Senior .NET engineer with with solid technical skills. The candidate must have experience working across the full .NET stack and should have experience with both web application development and desktop development (WPF). The candidate will be involved in full life-cycle development/support including production support, enhancements, upgrades, configuration for the FoxFast platform.
It is mandatory for the candidate to give a programming test for shortlisting, the test information will be shared only if the candidate is a fit.
- Works as a member of a cross-functional, integrated development team.
- Performs workload planning, tracking accomplishments, team meetings and status reporting.
- Works with the other developers to continually improve development standards and other departmental processes and documentation. Communicates plans, status and issues to management on a regular basis
- Adheres to department standards, policies, procedures and industry best practices
- Analysis of work in future iterations
- Works closely with Business Analysts to complete planned work and to refine scope for future iterations Development
- Develops new complex software solutions according to defined application requirements
- Creates and maintains unit tests for application
- Performs peer and lower level code reviews
- Adheres to department programming standards and methodology
Knowledge (Most Important):
- Advanced knowledge of C#
- Substantial experience developing 4.5 (or later) web applications
- Knowledge of enterprise application design and patterns
- Thorough understanding of writing secure code
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Experience creating and maintaining EntityFramework ORM
- Substantial experience developing Web API endpoints for Mobile Applications
- Good knowledge of front-end web technologies including: AngularJS, KnockoutJS, JQuery Development experience using TypeScript
Knowledge in the following areas is also a plus:
- Azure PaaS development
- SQL Server 2012 R2 or later
- New Relic
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Core 1.0
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- The candidate must possess strong communication skills and be able to track and complete multiple requests with conflicting priorities in a dynamic environment
- Aptitude for continuous improvement
- Overall Experience 7-10 Years
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with .NET technologies
- Minimum of 5 years' web development experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.