Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Aristotle
Aristotles Integrity division is a leading provider of identity and age verification services across numerous vertical markets. Our age/identity verification solutions are used by companies to comply with various regulatory requirements such as AML, KYC, Age Verification and COPPA.
Please visit [ for more information about this division.
Design, build and test software solutions to new or existing systems according to project plans and specifications. Incorporate and adhere to requirements defined by project and initiative plans, in alignment with companys technology standards. Provide accurate and timely completion of technical development and support tasks in accordance with software development standards and methodologies.
* Develop solutions using .NET/SSIS/SQL Server technologies
* Develop web based reporting systems to monitor system performance, transaction and error rate.
* Develop and analyze strategies to boost system performance.
* Performs unit testing and debugging of application components.
* Operate effectively in technical environment, including operating systems, technology platforms, hardware/support tools, and relevant methodologies, standards and best practices.
* Review and contribute to the definition of business and functional requirements.
* Deliver accurately coded solutions from verbal and written specifications.
* Correct bugs in code identified through self-testing and detected through QA and UAT testing, tracking resolutions appropriately.
* Document work, including code comments, design documentation, screen and report layouts, data and process models, and other technical artifacts related to new development work.
* Acquire working knowledge and subject matter expertise in various applications and technology systems.
* Assist Application Support and end users to identify and resolve issues with applications and technology systems, including providing technical support and options to ensure effective and efficient resolution of concerns.
* Maintain and update documentation of existing systems as needed to ensure accurate content and issue identification for ongoing support.
* Stay current with technology, best practices and industry trends. Provide feedback and related recommendations as applicable.
* Share important and relevant technical concepts and practices with other team members.
* BS degree in computer science or related discipline.
* Strong background and expertise in the current version of the Microsoft .NET framework and associated development tools and methods required, including Visual Studio, C#, and SQL or other relational database.
* Experience with AJAX and JQuery required. Experience with LINQ, MVC, JSON, WCF and T4 preferred.
* Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns, and/or expertise in designing and implementing solutions.
* Strong analytical and decision-making ability. Ability to see the big picture and develop long-range strategies while attending to details.
* Strong interpersonal, team building, and teamwork skills.
* Ability to use Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Project, Visio and PowerPoint proficiently.
* Maintain confidentiality of sensitive organization topics and issues.
* Willingness and ability to become familiar with organization programs, products and services.
* Commitment to his/her own professional development.
* Strong work ethic.
* Broad technical knowledge, skills & experience.
* Ability to consistently apply processes and policy and/or exercise discretion.
* Remain current with systems/technology. Sound forward thinking; anticipates and assists in driving change in planned direction.
* Able to effectively apply and work with formal SDLC methods within an enterprise environment.
* Experience with .NET platform using C#/.
* Proficient in T-SQL/MS SQL Server programming; understand the inner workings of the SQL Server Query Processing Engine.
* Knowledge and experience designing, developing, debugging and deploying SQL Server stored procedures, T-SQL, DTS and SSIS packages.
* Manage multiple priorities, follow a project plan, and meet project deliverables.
* MS SQL.
* Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
* Ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed.
* Ability to convey broad business perspective. Can build a sound business case, convincingly and accurately portrays the view of the client, and can guide consensus building/decision-making.
* General working knowledge of high-level systems architecture, platform and enabling technologies.
* Familiarity with installation, administration and maintenance of development environments and use of development and administrative tools including Subversion, nUnit and nAnt.
* Consistently achieve planned business results.
* Proficient in using Microsoft Visio for drawing sequence diagrams, component diagrams and other UML diagrams.
* Proficient in data modeling using either MS Visio or Erwin data modeler.
* Industry knowledge of identity verification for fraud, marketing, and risk mitigation solutions.
* Experience working with SSIS ETL packages.
* Java Development.
* Classic ASP
All positions are Full-Time, with competitive compensation, medical benefits, paid vacation, 401k plan and stock options. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make this a fun place to work and learn in a team environment. Please visit our website at [
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$70k - $90k Annual