Home Health Aide
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Visiting Angels - Nashua
Looking for a rewarding career? Make a difference every day to the people you care for!
If you are a Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant or Nurse Assistant who would like to develop relationships with your patients instead of rushing from one patient to the next, here is your opportunity! If you are a compassionate, reliable and dependable person who has cared for family members, friends or neighbors, this may be the career for you! Paid Training opportunities available!
Visiting Angels serves the elderly and disabled in Southern NH. Our mission is to provide alternatives for those who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We have clients with different levels of need and since we care about the individual needs of our staff, we pride ourselves in finding the right client for each caregiver.
* Our dedicated team assists clients in the areas of Nashua, Hollis, Brookline, Milford, Amherst, Merrimack, Mont Vernon, Hudson, Windham, Pelham, and Litchfield, New Hampshire. Besides providing joyful companionship, and non-medical support, responsibilities include assistance with personal care and other activities of daily living, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, grocery shopping, and help with errands and transportation to and from appointments.
* Must have a valid US driver's license or active green card
* Prefer at least one (1) year experience (personal or professional)
* Minimum age of eighteen (18) years old
* Ability to meet all background check requirements
* Ability to demonstrate strong reading, written and oral language skills
* Reliable transportation and proof of car insurance
* Medical clearance and current TB test required
* Verifiable references
* Ability to work at least 20 hours per week
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.