Implementation Consultant - Software, SaaS
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Zorba Consulting Limited
Implementation Consultant/Technical Software Implementation Specialist required for this new exciting position working for an established B2B SaaS & Software provider to worldwide customers. The job is based in Godalming, Surrey.
Salary £33,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
They provide leading edge complex software and cloud services to medium to enterprise class customers and require an innovative, flexible person with a strong interest in IT Software Applications to join their Solution Delivery Team in an Implementation role.
- You will work closely with customers and the team on the full life cycle of their application delivery, from solution design through to delivery of configured SaaS/Software solution.
- Focus will be configuration of templates, workflows and software implementation.
- Also using problem solving skills to add value working with the delivery and support team to enhance offering through analysis and resolution.
- Experience in an Implementation Consultant position or having Software Implementation/Deployment as part of a SaaS/Software Support role and wanting to focus on it.
- This will include working on bespoke software or SaaS applications (ERP, CRM, WMS, Supply Chain etc).
- Must be able to understand client requirements and work on your own/in a team on providing and configuring complex solutions.
- Experience in business processes, workflow, data management and quality assurance.
- Ability to quickly pick up new and complex systems.
- Educated to degree level or good A - levels including science or mathematical subject.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to build a strong rapport with customers at all levels.
- Any knowledge of MS Azure, SQL Server, Cloud & Web technologies beneficial.
You will be joining a small team that deal with the Support, Configuration and Delivery of their industry leading complex solutions.
Currently WFH due to the Covid restrictions but you will be required to work from the Godalming office once lifted.
Video interviews to take place shortly so please get your application in ASAP.