Graphics & Video Developer (fully remote option)
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Graphics & Video Developer
Great opportunity for a Graphics/Video Developer to join a progressive software company working on next generation software products.
We are looking for junior (will consider a recent graduate) to senior level Developers. We truly value aptitude and attitude over a specific amount of development experience.
You will be doing full life cycle development in a very collaborative team environment where you can make an impact. You will own our render engine used for both Windows and Mac applications and will be developing graphics-heavy Mac and Windows desktop applications for our software products used by external clients.
This is a direct hire position in North Alpharetta. Awesome opportunity to make an impact at a growing company. We offer profit sharing, flexible hours, 2 days a week telecommuting, 6 week paid sabbatical after 7 years of service, paid health and dental insurance, flexible PTO, and an excellent work environment.
If you live outside of Georgia, you can work 100% remote or we will assist with relocation assistance. We will also consider doing sponsorship.
- Graphics and video development experience
- Cross platform development including Mac & Windows
- Shader languages (prefer OpenGL, OpenCL, and DirectX)
- Video engineering standards
- Broadcast standard outputs
- Video compression and decompression experience
- Will consider junior to senior level Developers
- A passion for learning and technology
- Collaborative and consultative personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Blackmagic Design API