Web Technologies Architect with Product serialization Experience
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by GeniusBiz Automation GmbH
- Design, develop and implement Serialization solutions at Manufacturing sites across Europe
- Enrage with the business users to understand the business needs to build the design
- Provide guidance to the users about GSM standards and applicability in various geographies
- Develop and deliver Requirements specification
- Develop and deliver UML diagrams, with user stories
- Integrate with ERP applications like SAP ATT solution
- Integration with Major ERP solutions like SAP S4HANA, SAP ECC, Oracle & JDE
- Engage with IT suppliers for development and deployment services
- Guide and coach development and testing teams to confirm the final solution to the design
- Establish data cleaning and standardization rules to ensure successful integration of the heterogeneous IT landscapes of the suppliers, manufacturers and logistic providers
- Hands-on experience with SAP technologies like SAP ATT and SAP ABAP-on Cloud
- Hands-on experience with data management, cleaning, analysis and reporting technologies
- Hands-on experience with web technologies
- Good programming experience with a Object Oriented programming language like C++ or Java
You bring the following qualifications:
- You bring in a four-year Graduate degree in Computer Engineering
- 12+ years of hands on experience in Web Technology and Architecture.
- Certification in Architecture principles and best practices like TOGAF
- Prior experience in such a similar position preferably in Agrochemical industry with excellent Business Process knowledge would be preferred.
- Strong analytical thinking, result-oriented team leader and at times team player and ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
- Proven track record of introducing and delivering innovative solutions in the Digital area with the ability to manage demanding timelines and operate in a complex environment.
- Experience in managing stakeholder, focusing on the fundamentals of reliability and credibility. Ability to establish a solid network and work effectively across organizational boundaries.
- Written and spoken knowledge of English as a business language.