Senior SQL DBA - 6 month contract to hire
Posted on Sep 15, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
SENIOR SQL DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- Support all areas of the enterprise, ensuring all databases run at optimal performance.
- Ensure that industry-wide security standards are properly implemented.
- Develop and optimize complex T-SQL and PL/SQL code.
- Design and develop SQL code, ETL processes and SSRS reports based on provided requirements.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years experience in data integration, data movement and database administration preferred.
- Proficient in the following RDBMS: SQL Server 2 (expert), Oracle 11g and 12c RAC (basic) and DB2 LUW 11.1 pureScale (basic).
- Experience with SQL Server replication (transactional, snapshot, SQL and Oracle target).
- Proficient in installing, configuring, upgrading and patching all RDBMS listed above, as well as OLTP performance troubleshooting.
- Experience with HA/DR technology for RDBMS mentioned above.
Ensuring all databases run or optimal performance. Optimize T-SQL