Risk management analyst Long term Amsterdam
Posted on Sep 15, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Risk Management Analyst at our client located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
As a Risk Management Analyst you'll execute with IT leadership to build, deliver and operate an information security and risk management assessment strategy integrated in IT system. You will be involved in developing a risk management program that is driven by the value and classification of information and working with the data stewards to align the support and participation in the mitigation of information risk for our client.
Requirements for Risk Management Analyst:
- +3 years of experience in cyber security environment
- Knowledge of information security principles and practices, general procedures and guidelines.
- A general understanding of technology use, trends and risks as it applies in a business context and environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as comfort and experience in presentation delivery
- Proven persuasion skills
- Proven experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- The ability to appropriately communicate complex security risks to nontechnical staff
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
Details for the Risk Management Analyst contract:
- Start: October/November
- Duration: 7 Months
- Location: Amsterdam area, Netherlands
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in Word showing the above mentioned experience!
Please feel free to forward to your network.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€38k - €50k Annual
€385 - €485 Daily