.Net Developer - LogiAnalytics
Posted on Sep 15, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a .Net developer who is highly-motivated. The Application Developer will be play a key role supporting projects delivering data visualization applications.
Mandatory Position Requirements:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Server Integration and Data Management Solution for Microsoft Azure (Azure BLOB, Batch Service, Azure Data Factory), three years minimum with two years in ADF environment;
- Hands-on experience in creation of ETL mappings and transformations;
- Very solid knowledge in data warehouse designs using star schema and snow flake schema architectures;
- Experience working in agile (sprint) development structure;
- Deal with queries and stored procedures against large databases with millions of data records;
- Three years or more of data manipulation and transformation within databases from multiple Servers (Oracle, SAS, flat files, etc.) to SQL Server using SSIS and Data Factory;
- Three years or more of reporting development with any of the following tools (SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, or QlikView);
- Special consideration given to experience with LogiAnalytics Data Visualization software, or ArcGIS Mapping software.
Preferred Position Requirements:
- Experience building scalable, high quality, and high-performance applications and reporting systems.
- Experience with .NET/C#.
- Experience with SQL & SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience with IIS.
- Experience with LDAP and/or using Active Directory.
- Helpful - Experience with LogiAnalytics Studio.
- Helpful - Experience with SAS.
- Helpful - R/Python.
- Travel will not be required.
- Position will be housed in Lincoln, Nebraska. [Current provisions for remote work is allowed.)
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".