Posted on Sep 15, 2020 by Consol Partners
Change Manager - German Speaking
ConSol Partners are looking for a change manager to work for their client based in Belgium.
The Change Manager ensures that change management activities are carried out within the framework of IT organization at group level. The activities will be run from Belgium, but of course with significant involvement on the German teams in Berlin (1-2 per week).
Expected role in Change Management:
In the context of the implementation of IT activities at group level.
- Define and organize the change activities to align the understanding of IT profiles in both group entity
- Define and organize the change activities to facilitate the deployment of group IT tools & solution (like Sharepoint, DMS )
- Is responsible for carrying out, under the supervision of IT Management, the following change management activities:
o audience and impact analysis
o communication strategy and plan
o communication execution
o animation of a network of change agents if needed
o proposal of training strategy and curriculum, as well as the material production
o stakeholder management
- Is consulted on the necessary organizational alignment activities to be carried out by the managers.
- Must ensure that the project delivers the training materials in collaboration with the Process Owner.
- Must ensure that communication, eLearning & training take place before deploying the application and verify that the target audience has been prepared.
- Is consulted for the definition of a post go-live support structure and must communicate it
- Must follow acceptance/adoption of the change and take appropriate corrective actions where needed.
Advising and accompanying change processes within the assigned department with the aim of enabling these change processes to be carried out effectively and efficiently.
Examples of activities:
Stakeholder analysis: who are the parties involved and what do they have to gain and lose in the change process. On this basis, draw up a communication and support plan;
Identify and develop a group of "change agents" and accompany them in their mission of change;
Write and participate in the execution of a change plan so that the planned structural changes can be easily implemented;
Facilitate workshops, organize coaching interviews, etc.
English fluent is mandatory.
Good to fluent knowledge of Germans is Mandatory.
Dutch or French would certainly be a plus.
The activities will be run from Belgium, but of course with significant involvement on the German teams in Berlin (1-2 per week).
- 6 months initial contract.
- starting date: ASAP
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.