Technical BA (Experience in Workflow tools like BPM) - Zurich, Switzer
Posted on Sep 15, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
A Technical BA with experience in system analysis and integrations is required. Knowledge of workflow and business process modelling is an advantage.
- Determine, analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, customers or end users.
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Create user stories, process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project life cycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements - verbally or through written documentation - to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Participates in the QA of solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
Contract Duration: 6months +