Posted on Sep 15, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
Excellent contract opportunity for an experienced System Architect to join an international client in Brussels.
- You have a computer science degree or equivalent experience and you have minimum 5 years of experience in development, 3 to 5 years as Tech lead/Architect.
- You are eager to learn new technologies; you are constantly up-to-date with IT evolutions and trends
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations.
- You have knowledge and experience with associated tools, techniques, methods within their specialist technology area.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You are autonomous and have a good team spirit.
- Good reporting, milestones watch, risk management, awareness is required
- You speak fluent English and Knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset
- You have excellent architecture and design skills and experience in standard notations like UML, SysML, Archimate or Arcadia.
- You have a good expertise in DevOPS, Agile and other development methodologies.
- You masters a wide range of integration patterns like: SOA, MicroServices, API Management, Orchestration, Load Balancing, Service Registries, Cloud Models, Data Governance, etc.
- You have good experience with the following technologies: Openshift (Kubernetes), Docker, Spring Cloud, ReactJS, CSS, ELK, databases (Oracle, MySQL, Redis, Dynamo-DB) and Linux
- Desirable: ATM, Aviation, archi transformation programs, bigdata, EA
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.