Senior Python Developer - Python, Flask
Posted on Sep 15, 2020 by TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
- Are you Python Developer with Flask experience?
- Looking to be a part of a company where your actions make a real difference?
- Tired of not being listened to in your company?
- Want to see your ideas valued and implemented?
IF THE ABOVE IS TRUE FOR YOU THEN KEEP READING!
THE COMPANY: Ranked in the Top 100 European Start-ups is a company founded in 2012 based in central Barcelona, Spain. My client is the only company in the world offering an engine that provides automated check in into flights. It automatically checks in passengers to their preferred seat and sends the boarding pass straight to their phone.
They're growing & expanding rapidly and have more than 200 airlines working with them and have no desire to slow down! As they look to transform from being a start-up into a mature company, they're in dire need of new tech talent! Within their super agile team, you'll have the opportunity to work on innovative and challenging projects and you will do so with an amazing team and the best experts.
THE ROLE: As a Senior Back End Python Developer you will have the chance to develop your skills and learn new things every week.
Hugely responsible for new features, performance improvements and maintenance of the company's main online platform/service built using Python and a range of other exciting technologies.
Be involved with entirely new projects and focus on regular improvement updates ultimately helping to push the boundaries within the Python Engineering team.
Work in an Agile environment with scrum and spring planning, and help improve delivery of quality of code view code reviews, continuous integration etc.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Python Developer/Engineer
- Good knowledge of Flask
- Good knowledge of database technology such as MySQL or similar
- Knowledge RESTful APIs
- A basic understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Version Control, Continuous Integration and TDD
- Advanced Agile methodology knowledge
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive yearly salary of €40,000 - €50,000
- Home Office up to two days per week
- Flexible working hours 8-10h/17-19h
- Office in the city centre, super close to the beach
- 'Spanish or English classes
- Private Medical Care/Gym membership
- Additional Vacation Days
- International team
- Weekly team events
This is a start-up that has proven it's need and value for the last 8 years and now they're about to make things a lot more exciting as they set out to expand their services beyond automated check-ins that will open so many new exciting doors for both the company and YOU!
Every action you take will affect not just your success but also the companies, making you so much more than just another' developer.