RFP Project Manager Salesforce - 6+ Months - Circa €500 a day - Brusse
Posted on Sep 15, 2020 by PeopleSolved
RFP Project Manager Salesforce - 6months + - Circa €500 a day - Brussels
Center of Excellence (CoE) Customer Engagement is responsible for the realization of regional solutions, also called Templates. This means the configuration, development, and interfacing of regional Customer Engagement applications (mainly for customer care and direct marketing). The team is also responsible for application change management, configuration management and system governance. Key partners include, but are not limited to, local (country-specific) IT Demand teams Marketing, Business, external vendors/integrators, and other (regional or global) IT Teams and CoE's such as Digital, Supply Chain, Infrastructure and Security.
The Project Manager will:
- Assist the Customer Engagement lead in different initiatives including; agile transformation process, budgeting processes, relations with suppliers, preparation of Steering Committees,
- Act as a liaison between the CoE organization and the local businesses or local IT departments of the Banners in scope (Europe) with initial focus on Czech Republic
- Be able to manage Salesforce implementations following the agile methodology
- Understand business processes in the Customer Engagement domains with specific focus on campaign management
- Have or be prepared to build up a good knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Assist IT and business organizations throughout the complete software release cycle of supported applications
- Help defining, validating and challenging business requirements together with the local and regional business and IT organizations
- Be hands-on when needed; he/she should be delivery & result oriented, who understand and can capture business needs and translate them into concrete plans
Tasks & responsibilities
- Initiate projects: lead initiation and planning phases.
- E2E delivery responsibility: ensure that projects scope, timelines, budget and objectives are attained once project is in execution
- Drive the backlog items refinement for his/her project following the established framework.
- Work with PO in the prioritization of user stories for his/her project
- Participate in planning and review sessions of the teams contributing to his/her projects
- Manage business stakeholders related to owned project
- Assist the scrum master(s) on internal roadblocks and impediments.
- Deliver status reports to project stakeholders and ensure regular and transparent communication around project status towards all stakeholders inside and outside of the Centre of Excellence CE.
- Identify/manage risks and dependencies
- Manage external implementation partner contribution to the project
- (If Applicable) Prepare and animate steering committees
- If contributing to a larger IT program, report progress status to IT program manager.
- Follows applicable Standards, Procedures, Guidelines and Methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the Customer Engagement (Salesforce) platform
- Analyze new tools, solutions or processes to explore new areas that could facilitate the delivery of the template or bring value to the existing template
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
- Prior experience with agile implementations is a must
- Previous/Proven experience in CRM and/or Campaign Management System deployment/delivery
- Mandatory knowledge of CRM (at least marketing campaigns, customer care is a plus) business processes in a complex environment, with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Prior experience with Salesforce products is an asset (at least 1 year)
- Experience in retail or FMCG industry is an asset
- Clearly demonstrated expertise in business systems requirements projects and release management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Effective in running meetings
- Experience in managing both small and large projects, in a Matrix organization
- Good working knowledge of Marketing business processes and solutions
- Working experience in standard IT processes (agile, change management, release management, incident management, project management)
- Understanding of potential impacts on cross functional processes
- Aptitude and willingness to acquire technical knowledge of the applications used within the organization
- Excellent command of Microsoft solutions (Office, Project, Visio)