Posted on Sep 15, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Private media company based in Switzerland providing inspiration and information with its products.
Creating innovative products and new digital business models means they keep up with the dynamic media industry. The business has a digital product team which consists of UX designers, UI designers and product mangers all with the aim to define the future of news.
They are now looking for a UI Designer to join them in Zurich who can implement their digital product strategy and bring understanding of their users' needs to reach the next level.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- Education in the field of Design
- Experience working as a UI or product designer in a cross functional team
- Used Design and prototyping tools (Figma/Invision/Marvel etc.)
- Solid technical understanding in the field of software development
- Ability to convey concepts and designs to colleagues and stakeholders
- Fluency in English and good Knowledge of German (B1)
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Design mobile and web experiences in collaboration with cross functional team members
- Create prototypes for design concepts with stakeholders
- Create agile design specifications, supporting development and evolution of designs
- Stay updated with UI trends which will help to improve experiences
- Modern evolving technology stack
- Variety in the workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunities
- Great working environment
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
email: (see below)
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.