Network & Network Security System Administrator
Posted on Sep 14, 2020 by Salt
An Opportunity is available for an Experienced Network & Network Security System Administrator, with between 4 and 8 years of experience, in Brussels, Belgium.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Good Knowledge of network administration Cisco network devices/services (eg Routers, Switches, etc.), F5 Accelerators, Juniper & Palo Alto
- Minimum 1 technical certification: CCDP/CCNP, CCNA, CCDE/CCIE, CCAr or relevant certifications of F5, Juniper, Palo Alto
- Basic knowledge of monitoring tools; Cacti, Anamoly Detective and Splunk or similar
- ITIL v3 certification
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working
- Expertise in Network Security
- SANS certification related to Network Security
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.