Data Privacy and Regulatory Risk Management Risk Officer
Posted on Sep 14, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Privacy and Regulatory Risk Management Risk Officer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in the Legal and Data Protection sector within a financial institution focusing on Legal topics and GDPR is mandatory
- Expertise within the field of Data Protection Laws along with Technology Law focusing on IT and IP is a must have
- Know-how of Project and Case Management area, along with the ability to keep multiple projects on track simultaneously while being result driven
- Working experience in international teams involving professionals with diverse expertise and backgrounds is highly appreciated
- Familiarity with new technologies, creative and effective business solutions as well as any qualifications or trainings in the legal area are preferred
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, any further language is a plus
- Assisting with the high existing workload regarding an increasing number of Regulatory related projects along with intensively complex data privacy and protection aspects within DTPL
- Ensuring DTPL adherence to Swiss and other global banking secrecy, data protection as well as employment law requirements and laws
- Observing and notifying significant stakeholders of alterations in law paired with providing legal support in collaboration with different teams
- Assessing impact, issuing recommendations and informing DTPL accordingly to facilitate suitable adoption of improvements necessary for compliance
- Facilitating finalization of vital projects and initiatives required ensuring efficiency and an organized delivery across DTPL
- Helping with legal enablement to implement a global waiver combined with providing analytical support and strategic insight aligning with cross-divisional stakeholders and partners
- Working towards legal enablement for FO 'Beyond risk management purposes' use cases for SCV capability, facilitating potential commercial and offense purposes
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.