Posted on Sep 14, 2020 by Arnold Ash
eTrading Developer - Investment Banking - Java - ION, Bpipe or similar (initially remote working)
As an eTrading Developer you will be primarily working on extending and supporting the electronic trading systems associated with the clients Rates Derivates and Cash (Rates & Credit) desks, through a mixture of individual and team-based tasks from small enhancements through to large scale implementations. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a product as it is globalized.
The successful eTrading Developer will be responsible for:
- Sourcing market data from external vendors eg. BPipe and ION
- Pricing of vanilla and custom IRS/Cash products (often using in-house and vendor
- Contribution publication to B2C venues eg. Bloomberg and Tradeweb
- Automated handling of client enquiries including auto responses
- Intraday Realtime Risk (IRS)
- Ensuring limits and risk controls are enforced
- Providing valuations to downstream systems
- Maintenance and enhancement of tick data capture
The successful eTrading Developer will possess excellent problem solving skills (predominantly in JAVA), ability to adapt to new technologies quickly, able to clearly communicate technical and non-technical topics and a keen interest in learning MHI's business while working alongside IT teams, Front Office traders, sales and research.
eTrading developer - Investment Banking - Java - ION, Bpipe or similar