Solution Architect Planning Analytics IBM PAW PAX
Posted on Sep 13, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for an Experienced Solution Architect (IBM Planning Analytics) PAX PAW.
This role is responsible to define and drive consistency in architectural designs across the modules within the Planing Analytics PAX PAW Platform. Identifies areas of improvement and develops innovative end-to-end solutions to make the environment more reliable, stable, efficient (performance) and agile (to adapt changes in requirements more easily). Responsible for technical ownership over some Planning Analytics modules as well as components that span across the PA platform such as CCC, BERT, Admin Module and Tools used to access the system (PAX, PAW etc). Applies imagination and innovation by creating, inventing, and implementing new or better approaches, alternatives and breakthrough ideas that are valued by customers within the function.
- Individual contributor to conceive, design, engineer, and implement software and technology solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas.
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve key project hurdles and assumptions by effectively utilizing available information and technical expertise.
- Demonstrate high proficiency across a wide range of technologies and platforms related to software design and development, programming languages, data integration, data warehousing, data analysis and visualization tools, data storage, network connectivity, and virtualization/cloud environments.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare business, and utilize this knowledge in the rapid advancement of agile, impactful, and cost-effective solutions
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor. Keeps key stakeholders informed through effective verbal and written communication.
- Matures and leverages relationships with affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, and industry peers in accordance with Clients Values, Vendor Management Office, and Purchasing to further the mission, vision and goals of the organization.
- May mentor/supervise a team of one or more and guide and evaluate the performance of those individuals; is accountable for the effective performance of the team/individuals.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development life cycle
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and 10+ years of experience in Technology. Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Proven ability to innovate and implement creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing and implementing solutions using TM1 and IBM Planning Analytics. This includes system configuration, model building, data security, improved performance or reliability.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills. Demonstrated ability to influence others in areas of science and technology.
- Interacts well with diverse groups within function and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators