Business Analyst, Global Pharmaceutical, Basel
Posted on Sep 13, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Our Client, a Global Pharmaceutical who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking a Business Analyst to be based at their Basel site for an initial 12-month contract with a strong likelihood for extension.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Information Assets - Gap & Risk Management
- Support Reporting and track back to Business Information Owners, as well as updates in IT360 & SNOW tools
- Active support to plan and help to execute the Cybersafe Wave 2 (Sep/Oct) and Cyber month (Oct/Nov) onsite/virtual events
- Active support to reinforce IMF Framework topics; BIM, GRRS, Third Party, etc.
- Upgrade of the Business Information Management Community- Basel Pilot
- Active support to plan and execute Business ISRM - new Community, and help to organize onsite/virtual events, etc.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- University degree in business/technical/scientific area or comparable education/experience
- Previous Experience in IT Business Analyst tasks
- Knowledge on Business information security and compliance related to Physical and Electronic Records (Records Management)
- Must be able to drive ISRM duties and related activities
- Fluent in English and German.
- Professional information security certification, such as CISM, is desirable
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive daily rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.