Saleforce Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 13, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
For one of the world's largest leasing organizations, we are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst. You will be digitalizing the whole sales process to increase the efficiency and client satisfaction. So your impact will be huge within the organisation. As a Salesforce Business Analyst your biggest challenge is to align all the different stakeholders and to automate all the sales processes within Salesforce. So do you have a deep understanding of Salesforce and like to work closely with different stakeholder within the organisation? Please apply now!
- Ensure business requirements of the sales and service functions are well understood, documented and translated into clear solution designs.
- Responsible for an effective and efficient delivery of the solutions to the business.
- Manage project implementations from A-Z.
- Communicate clearly with all different stakeholders to make sure changes are as clear.
- Responsibility over release scoping, sprint planning and prioritizing changes using SCRUM.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience of working in an international environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with business analysis and agile development methods.
- Knowledge/experience of the salesforce sales and service cloud.
- You have to live in the Netherlands!
Your workplace will be in a beautiful new office in Amsterdam and the opportunity to develop yourself in a growing international environment.
If you are interested please apply now and contact me on (see below).
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.