Project Manager - (SAP Basis + Infra Implementation)
Posted on Sep 13, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
PROJECT MANAGER - SAP Basis, INFRASTRUCTURE IMPLEMENTATION, NETWORK
Duration: 12 months
Start date: immediate/1 month
Great opportunity for a Project Manager with a strong background in SAP Basis and Infrastructure implementation experience to join a leading client.
- 10+ years' experience in Networks & IT delivery in a complex multinational environment
- Track record in managing Infrastructure design and delivery in an SAP context
- Technical skills and experience required: Network, SAP/SAP Basis, Release management
- Organization & people skills: Structured and able to deal with ambiguity with the method. Ability to drive teams to result in a complex Matrix organisation
- Highly resilient and able to deal with escalation, work under pressure and drive result through effective teamwork and collaboration
- E2E Landscape management (Network, Systems, Applications) and coordination of all technical deployment activities across all environments (Dev, Test, Pre-Prod, Prod, Train, Sandbox).
- Creation of Release & Deployment function: Environment strategy enabling effective control of change in a complex multinational landscape, tools and procedures to maximise the effectiveness of organisation and cohesion of the various teams involved in delivery Business & Digital.
- Structured governance to ensure alignment across all actors.
- Infrastructure requirements, design and implementation across the programme: Network: (users access, systems integration, security), Cloud (Azure)/Systems for all platforms involved for all environments.
- E2E landscape management in alignment with the relevant Digital Network and Platforms teams
- Setup of Infrastructure & Deployment organization: People, tools, reporting, change boards, escalations management, communication.
- Release & deployment management of all changes across landscape
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.