Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
Excellent contract opportunity for a Dutch speaking Java Developer to join a challenging team in The Netherlands.
You are responsible for designing, building, testing and documenting Java applications. You Together with architects and your Scrum team in sprints of two weeks. In addition, you perform level 3 support for applications in production. You contribute to the streamlining of the development process and standards.
- At least 5 years' experience as a Java/JEE developer
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and design patterns
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and automated testing (Jenkins, SonarCube, Git, Maven, XL Deploy, Fitnesse, Cucumber)
- Knowledge of application Servers (WebLogic, JBoss), Middleware, operating systems (Linux) and various databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience with docker, kubernetes, DC/OS, Kafka is an advantage
- Knowledge of REST, XML and JSON
- Experience in an agile environment
- Ability to switch between multiple applications
- Experience with stand-by services
- Experience working in large organisations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proactive with good communication skills
- You are quality conscious and positively critical
- You stimulate collaboration between teams
- You are used to transferring your expertise and playing a pioneering role to colleagues
- You can contribute in the field of software architecture, technical design and implementation choices.
- Good command of Dutch and English, oral and written.
Please get in touch for further details.