Agile Coach Safe - Belgium
Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Role - Agile SAFE Coach
Start - ASAP
Duration 3 months initially
Location - Brussels
As Agile Coach you will join an existing team of coaches who have been working on transforming different teams already towards a new way of working.
Together with the existing coaches you will form a transformation team that meets daily to setup, develop and execute the transformation backlog.
Role & Responsibilities
* identify which framework (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Design Thinking, ) is best fit for the team and the activity, define the need for soft or hard skills and ensure the team gradually takes over these practices.
* Identify the need and give support or lead by example taking the role and coaching for new Roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, etc.) in order to empower people, improve the collaboration and focus on creating value.
* Guide existing agile teams in elevating their agile maturity allowing them to increase their collaboration and empowerment, reinforcing skills or processes and always focusing on delivering value.
Professional coaching skills: Listen to people, help them on finding the solution to their questions and challenge them.
* Good understanding of various Agile Frameworks and practices such as Scrum, Kanban, and TDD. Knowledge and experience to guide teams to use JIRA. Experience and understanding using remote collaboration tools. Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD practices and tools
* Professional experience and knowledge of the telco company preferred. At least Leading SAFe certified. Willing to travel to onsite and coach teams at onsite (need basis). Continuous availability to onboard, coach and grow teams for at least a year
Looking for candidates with at least 2 years experience as an agile coach.
Speaking English is key.
In Covid times the persons can work remotely, afterwards they must be able to work 2-3days/week from the Towers.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.