Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
- Role:- SPMAT Administrator
- Start:- ASAP
- End Date:- 12 Months
- Location:- Netherlands (100% Remote during pandemic, after on-site)
- Language:- English
- Lead first-line support, configuration, attributes mapping and development of specialised solutions in SmartPlant materials to meet end user requirements.
- Design, architect and support Smart plant material integrations with SP3D and other non-Hexagon systems.
- Develop & maintain CIPs in Smart plant materials using Oracle PL/SQL.
- To serve as the SME (subject matter expert) and point of contact for all queries related to SmartPlant platform.
- Develop maintain custom reports in Oracle Apex -BIR platform.
- Drive a best in class IT support operating model leveraging McDermott's global application management and support team and outsourced IT service providers.
- Follow established ITSM best practices for Incident management, Change management & Release management.
- Prepare technical proposals for management review and documentation for different levels of application support, and to work with technical and non-technical team at all levels.
- Knowledge of user access right and privileges within SmartPlant Materials.
- Ability to adapt quickly to learn new tool's, new technologies, and current industry standards
- Ability to facilitate planning meetings, workshops, reviews and retrospectives.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Experience in working with agile teams (Scrum or Kanban methods), using JIRA, MS TFS or other developer collaboration tools.