Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by Crossfire Consulting
Reference # : 20-01525
Title : .NET Developer
Location : Albany, NY
Position Type : Full Time/Contract
Experience Level : Start Date : 09/09/2020
The Department of Public Services requires assistance with implementation of new and existing .Net applications including but not limited to Pipeline Audit Safety (Client),Water Master (WMast), Document and Matter Management (DMM), Power To Choose (PTC), Regulatory Calculator and other systems.
The Department has identified a list of new initiatives and enhancements to improve the systems efficiency related to their business process which require a contractor's assistance.The creation of new system and modification to existing system include upgrades to Microsoft .Net framework, and modification to existing functionality.
The consultants will serve developers in the .Net Developer Team implementing
* Design and Modify system functionality per change request (.Net C#, SQL Server, Oracle, FileNet)
* Develop Web REST API'sDevelop several enhancements utilizing MVC and Entity Framework.
* Identify and correct performance issues in web applications.
* Mentor system development team
* Assistance in development of software/hardware requirements for Development, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Production environment.Requested Qualifications:
* 72 Months of Experience in designing/architecting systems in Microsoft .Net
* 72 Months of Experience in designing secure web applications in a team environment
* 60 Months of Experience in database design using SQL Server
* 12 Months of Experience in project work using Microsoft TFS
* 60 Months of Experience in programming using C#, MVC, , Entity Framework Core or EF 6, Web API and web tools
* 24 Months of Experience in development using Agile/Scrum
* 16 Months of Experience in development using XAML with Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Utilizing MVVM and SQLite database
* Masters Degree in computer related field
* 12 Months of Experience in Regulatory controls and processes of Gas Pipelines construction and maintenance.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$70k - $90k Annual