Desktop Support Engineer
Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest companies, I am looking for 'Desktop Support Engineer' for a 12 months contract position in Nijmegen, Netherlands.
* Minimum 5 years hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
* Experience in Providing Hands & feet Support for Network and Datacenter Equipments/Devices
* Strong Microsoft Operating System installation(Win 10/Win 7) and troubleshooting skills
* Strong experience in troubleshooting MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
* Strong desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts
* Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
* Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
* User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
* Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool.Escalations
* Troubleshoot and assist end users with mobile device setup, activations and performance issues.
* Handheld - Tablets, Android & IOS support knowledge
* Good understanding of software & application installations
* Good understanding of O365 proplus installation and troubleshoot office applications
* Strong Customer service skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply now if you are interested and available.