Business Architect - Retail (Brussels/Remote-WFH)
Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by Energize Recruitment
Business Architect - Retail (Dutch and English Speaking)
A large retail business in Brussels urgently seeks an experienced Dutch and English speaking Business Architect, to work across a number of initiatives.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the architectural work, so that the work volume and the necessary resources for the architectural work can be more accurately estimated and organized.
- Developing possible architectural business solutions for projects and programs.
- Supporting the Project Manager in the design of the project work by making the work packages and their mutual dependencies.
- Communicating the Business Architecture content to the project teams
- Monitoring the Business Architecture content during the realization, so that the business solution remains in line with the chosen strategy.
- Proactively introducing ideas that can add value to a Partner/domain
- Supporting the project initiation for withheld business ideas
Essential skills required:
- English and Dutch Speaking
- Previous experience in Business Architect position - 2 years minimum
- Expert in business process and analysis
- Prevoous retail industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a major retailer undertaking an exciting portfolio of projects, working with a team of expert professionals. For more information please apply online.