Full Stack Developer
Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Job Title: Full-Stack Developer
Country and City: Spain, Sant Cugat
Contract Duration: 5+ month
Expected start date: 10/05/2020
Contact: (see below)
In this role you will be part of the Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) team where you will be in charge of taking requirements, presenting solutions to clients, developing, and helping the different IT projects to adapt their solution to the legal, security, and architecture standards already in place.
- Collaborate with the technical definition understanding the client needs
- Take part in the development of the solutions proposed
- Collaborate with teammates (including external vendors) and stakeholders to build
and improve Back End services.
- Draft architectural decisions together with the Tech Lead and explore new
- Take an active part in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other
members of the team.
- Ensure quality of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance as
- AWS Knowledge (AWS Lambda, Step Functions, S3, Cloudwatch, SQS, SNS, Secret Manager, Kinesis)
- Hands on experience with microservices technologies.
- Hands on experience with Open ID flow.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Hands on defining API specifications.
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, React/Node.JS with express.JS.
- Testing (Unit Testing/TDD/BDD).
- Experience with Git/Gitflow
- Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment,
and automated testing with two weeks iterations and agile software development
tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- Good understanding of the agile software development process.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Nice to have: Gigya experience, experience working with screensets is a must .