GCP - Contract Python Cloud Developer
Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by TechRank
We are looking for a strong Python Developer with good knowledge of the experience in Google Cloud Platform.
You will be working with multiple teams and delivering high quality software.
This is a hands-on, coding role and you will be writing automation plugins and tests for existing infrastructures. You will also help in defining strategies to make automate services using testing automation, Machine Learning, BigData and Cloud Computing.
You need to be great at:
- Proven commercial experience using TDD/BDD for both API and UI
- Proven commercial experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Proven commercial experience with Python for data ingestion and or machine learning
- Proven commercial with Linux Shell experience
- Prove commercial Experience with CI/CD and continuous testing and inspection.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
And if you know some of this even better!
- Experience of Microservices is preferred although not essential
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Kubernetes is preferred but not essential
- Commercial experience of writing infrastructure as a code using Ansible, Terraform and or Google Cloud Tools.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's leading organisations, working on high level and business critical projects.
To apply for this exceptional role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.