Software Support Analyst - SaaS
Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by Zorba Consulting Limited
Software Support Analyst/Application Support Engineer required for this new exciting position working for an established B2B SaaS provider to worldwide customers. The job is based in Godalming, Surrey.
Salary £27,000 to £33,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
They provide leading edge complex software and cloud services to medium to enterprise class customers and require an innovative, flexible person with a strong interest in IT Software Applications to join their team providing 1st & 2nd line support.
- Experience in a customer focused Helpdesk, Software Support, Application Support or Service Desk role supporting bespoke software or applications (ERP, CRM, WMS, Supply Chain etc).
- Ability to quickly pick up new and complex systems so you can support and configure their systems.
- Educated to degree level or good A - levels including science or mathematical subject.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to build a strong rapport with customers at all levels.
- Any knowledge of MS Azure, SQL Server, Cloud & Web technologies beneficial.
You will be joining a small team that deal with the Support, Configuration and Delivery of their industry leading solutions and get to deal with complex technical issues.
Currently WFH due to the Covid restrictions but you will be required to work from the Godalming office once lifted.
Video interviews to take place shortly so please get your application in ASAP.