Algorithm Engineer (maps/location/geodata)
Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Our client is a very well-established international company that provides various telecom and tech solutions but mostly focuses on IoT. They are building a new R&D team here in Amsterdam and looking for an Algorithm Engineer with a focus on maps to help them develop their state-of-art algorithms to be used for their new cloud product.
I am looking for an Algorithm Engineer who:
- Is comfortable with developing in C/C++ in Linux environment for complex systems
- Has experience working with Machine Learning Algorithms including Deep Learning algorithms
- Has experience with maps, (geo) spatial data, navigation etc.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Building breakthrough algorithms for a multi-language search engine for a global map product
- Taking part of developing an innovation strategy for one of the world's largest smart device company
- Working on building a map geocoding capabilities
For a company which offers:
- Competitive salary, secondary benefits, and ambitious bonus structure
- Steady career growth plan with option to grow to lead roles
- Being part of one of the world's most upcoming innovation hubs
If you are an Algorithm Engineer interested in this role or you know an Algorithm Engineer who might be, apply directly or send me a message at:
E: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.