Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
The Labelling Specialist will provide subject matter expertise on all aspects of label formation, design and configuration and lead the Manufacturing activity for commercialization of exiting products.
- Lead the design and co-ordination of all labelling activities for New Product Development, Legacy labelling, and labelling update projects. This will include product label design DFU's (Directions for Use) and labelling specification generation.
- Knowledge of Barcoding systems, UDI requirements and GS1 specifications.
- Interface with the Design, Quality Assurance and Regulatory departments to provide labelling input to product submissions.
- Generating design assurance documentation for the project (label specifications, BoM's, DMR's, PRTM, Risk documentation) using a high degree of initiative to seek out information for documents.
- Coordinate Product registration activity within the Manufacturing department including translations, label updates and documentation updates through change control.
- Co-ordination of OEM customer request activity that can include label changes and regularity compliance information.
- 3 years' experience in the Medical Device Industry and/or other regulated industry.
- Level 8 qualification in an Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Excellent understanding of Labelling design requirements.
- Ability to effectively work within a team to expedite completion of critical project tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated decision making competencies.
- Very strong organizational, Project Management and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
If you looking to join an award winning company where collaboration and career progression are key fundamentals, then this could be the role for you.
Please apply today and we can organie a chat to give you further infomation on the role.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales