Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
Position: Test Engineer
Permanent Salary: Dependant on Experience
Please note: You will have to speak fluent Dutch and have good English-speaking skills Dependent on the client.
Test Engineer to join an exciting consultancy with multiple bases across the Netherlands. You will have great communication skills to excel in this client-facing role and it's important that you are passionate in your approach and constantly striving to further master your craft.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Test Engineer
- You will need to be fluent in Dutch and a good level English
- Excellent knowledge and experience in testing Java based applications and web services (eg. TypeScript)
- Excellence in the construction and maintenance of automated test frameworks
- Good understanding of automated UI testing tools and techniques eg Selenium
- Practical knowledge of TDD & BDD techniques using Gherkin & Cucumber
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines (construction and maintenance) with Jenkins and Git
- Good understanding of black and White Box testing
- Experience in testing RESTful API's for consumption by web/desktop applications
- You will need to be passionate about your work
- You will want to grow and develop as a person
- Have great attention to people (Client facing)
- 25 days Holiday Leave
- Yearly bonus
- Company Car or Cash allowance
- Phone Allowance
- Promise to help you develop and grow your skills.