SailPoint L3 Consultant
Posted on Sep 12, 2020 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Installation, deployment and integration of IDM Servers and components.
Troubleshooting on IDM issues escalated from tier-2 support
Resolver group for severity incidents and implement RFC activities
Installing and Administering Webservers
Assist in code enhancement for Change requests
Maintenance of Policy, Web and application Servers
Provide on call Support for Production issues. Attend application bridge calls for high priority IAM related issues
Documentation of Technical Run-books and SOPs
Create server data flow for each IDM production server (configuration detail, build sheet, talks to which other server, history of activities)
Thorough Capacity Analysis of all the Servers used by IAM applications including analysis of systems CPU, Memory, number of hits to server etc.
Perform Hot Backup, Cold Backup and Logical Backup and Database cloning
Ensure availability of IDM services/applications as per the SLAs
Manage RCAs for production issues
Configure user repositories and manage Directory Services
Perform synchronization of IAM Servers. Report and resolve issues.
Create Patch Management framework suitable for client environment
Designing of Data migration, data load and data cleansing in IAM environments
Configure Authentication, Authentication and Audit policy
Expectations from candidate.
- We are looking for profile who 7 to 8 years hands on experience in Identity & Access Management and 3 to 5 years' hands-on experience in SailPoint.
- Expectation of L3 SailPoint resource is
- He/she will be the customer point of contact for any SailPoint issues.
- He/she will be responsible to handle Level-3 troubleshooting issues
- He/she will be responsible to handle P1 & P2 issues.
- He/she will be responsible for new application integration.
- Co-ordination with offshore Level-2 resource for any escalated issues