Posted on Sep 11, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
My client is an established Swiss business that has now celebrated 175 years of success and in that time has weathered many storms. So they are a company well positioned to come out of the covid impact unscathed.
They are a market leader in the advertisement and specialist media sector. Their fields include radio, magazines, real estate, and more avenues to test your creative juices. You should certainly expect a varied, challenging, and exciting role in a dynamic environment! This role will allow you to have creative freedom in a dedicated team. Support, coaching and training opportunities to continue your own professional development and all this in a fantastic workplace that is Embedded in a beautiful park that sits on the lake with private access to the water. Peace and tranquil right out side the door, while still being close to a train station. Ideal working scenario.
Insight into the role
- Plan, design, create, and implement new features and functionalities
- Take an active role in the further development/administration of the existing web applications.
- Testing of work results
- Frontend development
- Upkeep of the technical infrastructure with maintenance of AWS, Google Cloud, Divio Cloud and Elastic Stack
- Strong knowledge of Python and Django
- Number of years' experience in the development of web applications
- Exposure in dealing with microservices. Especially with web services of Google and Amazon.
- Fluent in German and English
- Further education in computer sciences or equivalent degree/apprenticeship
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.