Software Engineer - C++
Posted on Sep 11, 2020 by Oliver Bernard
Software Engineer - C++ - Fluent Spanish Speaker
A client of ours is looking for a Software Engineer in Spain to join their highly creative team.
The role will be 100% remote but they do require on the odd occasion to visit the office in Milan (once COVID settles)
Their vision is to be at the core of every inspirational live world experience by establishing a strong, cooperative atmosphere in which performers and technologists can bring to life their shared vision.
With an established product range, they are leading the industry in constructing a software and hardware solution designing, sequencing, and controlling the most progressive events and facilities in live activities, concert touring, theatre, fixed facilities, broadcasting, and most lately film.
Their product has been used at the Grammy's, Brit Awards, concerts with Beyonce, U2 and Nike and Apple Product Launches.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Clear & concise communication skills.
- Methodical work ethic, with strong attention to detail.
- At least one commercially released software product or equivalent.
- Experience of key technologies: Visual Studio, C++, Python, Windows, DirectX.
- Ability to work on all areas of the codebase.
- Background in high-performance Real Time systems.
- Whilst this is a generalist role, skills in any of the following areas would be a benefit:
- System architecture
- Automated testing and test-driven development
- Gaming industry experience.
- Media Server experience.
Please apply below if this role is of interest