Associate Quality Engineer
Posted on Sep 11, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Title: Associate Quality Engineer
Location: Parkmore, Galway
Benefits: Work with a multinational who promote from within, salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
The Associate Quality Engineer provides a support role to the Quality Manager in the routine maintenance of my clients International's (RDIL) Quality and other business Management Systems.
- Possesses and applies a fundamental and increasing knowledge of Quality, and its application within RDIL, to the completion of routine assignments.
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information in routine assignments.
- Administration and Organization of documentation relating to preparation and implementation of MDR/IVDR including recognizing where escalation points are required.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in medical device industry, including;
- Working knowledge of the requirements relevant to the implementation of MDR/IVDR regulations
- Understanding of other relevant regulations relating to medical device eg FDA, WHO etc
- Visa to work in Ireland
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales