Active Directory ENGINEER - UTRECHT - 10 MONTHS CONTRACT
Posted on Sep 11, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Active Directory Engineer for a project with a Financial Services company in Utrecht
As a senior and experienced Microsoft Active Directory Engineer you must be able to work in small and large teams but also (given the current Covid19 situation) work independently and actively search for answers and solutions in a complex technical enterprise environment. We expect you to actively work on the continuous improvement of our IT services by utilizing current and future solutions in our datacentres and in the cloud. You collaborate with other teams to find, design, build, test and implement solutions for the organization. As the security aspect currently has a high focus within Identity, we expect you to actively search and work on improvements in that respect.
Within the Core Services department the AD team is responsible for the global (A)AD, ADFS and MFA services. These services are essential for the company and are used 24*7 by more than 40.000 users worldwide.
- Educated to bachelor's degree level, IT related
- High proficiency in speaking, reading and writing English
- Knowledge and experience with Agile, Lean and ITIL
- Should have experience in writing documentation, MEMO's and design documents, and handing over to other teams.
- Multiple years' experience in a similar sized complex enterprise infrastructure environment with;
- AD Design
- AD Forest/domain migrations
- Have worked in complex AD environments, with multiple AD forests and trusts.
- Working with all aspects of windows Server, including Server Core
- In-depth knowledge of;
o All aspects of Active Directory. (Design - Build - Run) Hierarchy design, GPO, Sites, replication, forest recovery
o Azure Active Directory including Conditional Access, Identity Protection, SSPR and Application federation.
o AAD Connect
o PowerShell; writing and documenting complex scripts
o Quest toolset for Active Directory in particular Active Roles and GPOADmin, Recovery manager)
o RSA; MultiFactor Authentication solutions
o Security minded and continually keeping focus on improving
In possesion of certifications like
- MCSA 2012
- MCSE Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft Azure certifications
Please mind: the core focus will absolutely be Identity and related services in an enterprise infrastructure so relevant work-experience is required!
Besides the organisations' core competencies of Customer focus and Collaboration, the following competencies are required for this position:
- Impact & Influencing
- Performance driven
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners.