Full Stack Developer
Posted on Sep 11, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Full Stack Java Developer Senior vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 7+ years of work experience implementing mission critical Server Side application using Java
- Solid experience in API design and related technologies like OpenAPI, Swagger, REST and gRPC as well as in DevOps tools, like Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, cloud and containerization technologies
- Strong expertise in highly available, multi-threaded low latency platforms
- Profound background in Java application frameworks like Spring Boot as well as experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns like Spring integration and Apache Camel
- Good experience of messaging frameworks, working with Apache Kafka and Apache ActiveMQ plus experience with versions of Java
- Professional background in development role in finance or computationally intense computing, eg banking, trading, asset management, risk management, insurance
- Familiarity with financial products, time series and risk management principles and experience with Linux environments
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing and implementing new requirements with particular focus on scalability, architecture, stability and automated testing
- Leading the creation of technical design documents and communication of the architectural vision across functional areas
- Contributing to the definition, development, testing, and deployment of software solutions, in coordination with other initiatives and solutions
- Cooperating with the international team of developers, architects and teams from quantitative investment department to understand and incorporate standards information and requirements into work procedures
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed
- Executing daily tasks related to portfolio construction, trade recommendation and asset allocation
- Researching, analysing and bringing new ideas for the development of the technological environment, as well as addressing issues and emerging needs in software systems
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.